Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Unbelieveable

Amazing! I can't imagine how much time you must have put into this. It was entertaining from start to finish. Keep this insane animating up and you'll go even further than you already have!

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Hilarious

This is great! Also, you who haven't done this already - click the spinning top in the end!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Awesome

I'd really like to know who Justin saw at the mall after this, considering all this messed up crazy things he's got at home.

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Great!

I've watched this about ten times now, I just can't get enough of it!
The humour is great and the animation too!

Though I'll still give you some constructive criticism; there was no change in scenery, surely this is about this particular event in a specific area, but a change in angle or something would've been great. I felt it became a bit like they were stuck into the ground. Just something I personally think would've improved it, but I doubt I can animate a 10th this good so what the heck.

Keep up the amazing work!

WhiteLightning responds:

Thanks, I'll make them more mobile the next time around. This was kind of a "pilot" almost; a trial run to see if I could even pull off this type of video...guess I did :)

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Nice!

That made me jump, but it was totally worth it!
Keep this up! You got the gift, everything was really good!

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

No, just no...

Don't ever waste your animation skills on anything like this again... for all our sakes.
I give you 1/10 because you're a good animator, but I really hope you'll have a better idea for your next animation.

Love Game Love Game

Thanks...

...for wasting our time.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Spot on!

Oh this is so spot on! That's all I can say.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome!

This is pure awesomeness!
The animation is awesome, and the voice acting is even better!

The Transformer The Transformer

Very well animated...

Very well animated, but it would have been a lot better with voices in my opinion.
The interruptions, where you have to read in order to keep up, makes it a bit "annoying" to watch. I sound like such a whiner... but I did watch the whole thing and I can't say I didn't enjoy it!