Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

Repetitive

Good game. It would have been better however if there was some actual progress with achievements or the like. I found myself just wondering when I would finally die. So instead I decided to go out with style with 1337 score.

One Chance One Chance

Great

At first I was a bit skeptic, but I must admit that once I completed the game I realized it had more impact on me than I thought it would have. I even had to remove my cookies and play it again. Good job!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Incredibly well made!

This is very well made! Don't have anything to criticize other than that the rating system doesn't go past 10.

Vorago Vorago

Amazing

Simply amazing. I really enjoyed playing this through.
The voice acting was a little off here and there though, but it wasn't that bad.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Inspiring and entertaining

Even though I didn't have much hope when I first saw the egg - you surely put a lot of effort into the game. It was entertaining from the beginning to the end and I found myself playing it over and over; trying out new colours, making new choices and finding different endings.

The reason I give it a 9/10 is because, even though there were a lot of choices, I always like a challenge. I'm one of those people who choose the hardest difficulty from the beginning just to make sure it's challenging.

It was a great game however and I tip my hat off to you.
Can't wait to see more of your creations.