Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Unbelieveable

Amazing! I can't imagine how much time you must have put into this. It was entertaining from start to finish. Keep this insane animating up and you'll go even further than you already have!

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Hilarious

This is great! Also, you who haven't done this already - click the spinning top in the end!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Awesome

I'd really like to know who Justin saw at the mall after this, considering all this messed up crazy things he's got at home.

Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

Repetitive

Good game. It would have been better however if there was some actual progress with achievements or the like. I found myself just wondering when I would finally die. So instead I decided to go out with style with 1337 score.

One Chance One Chance

Great

At first I was a bit skeptic, but I must admit that once I completed the game I realized it had more impact on me than I thought it would have. I even had to remove my cookies and play it again. Good job!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Incredibly well made!

This is very well made! Don't have anything to criticize other than that the rating system doesn't go past 10.

Dawning of a New World Dawning of a New World

Great

Even after listening to this song a thousand times in the beta testing phase, I still think it's great!

I chose this song because my interpretation of the song suited the Zombie Apocalypse Quiz very well. Like the title says: it's the dawning of a new world, but it also had this kind of sadness to it which was perfect for the dawning of a zombie apocalypse world.

Without this song the game wouldn't have had the same feel, and wouldn't have been as good as it is now by far. Thank you so incredibly much for creating such a masterpiece that I could include in the quiz!

Keep it up the great work!

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks man, let's do some more!